Friday 7 February 2014

Crit Feedback

Some of the feedback from the crit.
  • Have the octopus in colour rather than black and white. - I will experiment with using more colour, personally I thought that the black and white looked better and this is why I chose to use it, also the black and white made the octopus look stanger.
  • Go with the circles and squares rather than the close ups. - I agree with this, I think that the circles look more effective and weird, they work better with my concept. The close ups are very boring so I will not be developing them any further.
  • Try different colours and patterns. - I did experiment with different colours, such as greens, blues and reds. However I didn't think that any of them worked very well. I used the pink because it stood out more and pink is also the colour of the octopus.
  • Use a plain background. - I agree with this, I struggled to find colour that would work for the background. So having a plain background would be a good choice and will keep the attention on the subject.
  • Try different angles of the octopus. - The octopus photo I used was from one of my old Foundation projects. I am planning to get a new octopus to photograph for the final design. I just used an old photograph for the experimentation to save time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment