Wednesday 25 March 2015

Feathr Evaluation - Responsive Studio Brief 1


I chose to work on the Feathr brief because working with patterns was something completely new to me. To begin with I found this brief to be very challenging, actually getting a pattern to line up and work, as a repeat was I lot harder than I had originally thought. I did a lot of research and spent a lot time looking at different patterns and how they worked, after this I found coming up with ideas to be easier. I submitted two designers in. I think that my most successful (and one that one selected by feathr) was the geometric print; I think that it looked more appealing and suited the target audience much more. One of the problems I had with my burger design was colour. I designed it for print, and because of this the colours came out a lot different once I uploaded it to the website. From this I have learnt the importance of checking the colour mode is correct with designing. Overall I am happy with how my geometric print as turned out and think the project on a whole was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment