Wednesday 25 March 2015

Topdeck Evaluation - Responsive Studio Brief 2


I always enjoy the chance to get to work collaboratively with people, I like seeing other peoples thoughts and design processes. On a whole I think that Melissa and I work very well together on this project, as we are interested in similar fields of design. We were able to balance out our time well and splitting the work pretty equally. I worked on the layout design on the brochure, while Melissa worked on the illustrations included, working with both of our strengths. One of the main disadvantages, I felt during this brief was trying to get both aspects of our personal design style to show in the final outcome, if felt like we tried to merge our two styles together to make one. In this projects the two styles worked together but it might not always be the case. Another way I think we could have improved would have been by spending more time designing together. We seemed to go off on our own, and then came back with our ideas, rather than discussing and coming up with ideas together. I think that our designs would have been a lot more successful if we had done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment