Monday 11 April 2016

OUGD 603 - Brief 10, The London Fashion Agency Rebrand

During my time here Rosie asked me to work on her branding. She wanted something simple and stylish.

Previous Logo
There is also another version with black type and the full stop is a gold glitter effect.



 This shade of pink is something that she uses throughout her Instagram, website and even inside her office. I decided to just make the full stop pink as it is a subtle pop of colour.

 I was decided to create a pattern that she could use as part of her identity. This is something that she can use on her Instagram, website, documents etc. and people will associate it with the London Fashion Agency.
 I created two patterns (the one above and the previous one) for Rosie to pick between. She went with this one and wanted me to change it to navy and also show how it would work in a pale pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment