Saturday 9 April 2016

OUGD 603 - Brief 13, Triptych Poster

The Brief
The posters will be placed in these frames along the corridor.
Three posters will be hung for a week at the same time.
As they are likely to be seen by a lot of people, Amber has asked that content is to be kept PGish and the work to be strong as to represent the course well.
* ~ * ~ Dimensions: A1 - 594mm x 841mm (Portrait) ~ * ~ *
Colour: Full-Colour (Coz they're paying for it now)
The trio can now allow people to collaborate to create a set of three, if you want to ofc.



Research:

With such an open brief, initially, I was stuck as to what I wanted to design.  With it being something that would be seen by a lot of people, felt the pressure to create something that was aesthetically pleasing. After looking at Pinterest, I decided I wanted to do something illustrative. 














Design

I decided to create a minimal landscape illustration (taken from the above photo) showing the depth and layer to the scene. 








I was really happy with the finished print, the colours turned out well and overall I was pleases with how it looked.





No comments:

Post a Comment