Thursday 14 April 2016

OUGD603 - Brief 10, The London Fashion Agency, Instagram


Part of the brief was to shoot photos that Rosie could use on her Instagram. With it being a PR agency Instagram is a very important way for her to express her brand and find possible clients. She also runs the istagrams of her clients. Each different brand has a different vibe and personality and Instagram is a great way to show that off. The colours had to match the existing pastel colour theme. The photos had to be creative and well organised. I cant lie, there is nothing I enjoy more than styling a photo for my Instagram, but I didn't know that it was an actual job.





I also got to go out and find my own props to use, I ended up going to the covent garden flower market in vauxhall and getting some great fake flowers and plants to use.






Milo the office dog was also my glamorous assistant while shooting, and helped out sitting on my feet and  always posing for the camera. 



Research:


I looked into image styling that is used already on blog and Istagram for some inspiration.











My Photos































Me shooting the images.



Some of the photos that have been used.






No comments:

Post a Comment