Thursday 14 April 2016

OUGD 603 - Brief 10, The London fashion Agency, Client Contracts

Document Rebrand


"I would love our documents going forward to be more inline with our website. This week I need you to do our:
· Invoices
· Proposals
· Contracts
· Checklist for services
· Guides

But these guidelines will feed into future postcard and business cards so any slogans or designs you come up with, keep these in mind."

As part of my work I had to rebrand her current documents. For the client contracts she wanted 


Research: 






Design:


This is my first design. On the front cover, Rosie wanted me to reposition the pattern and change the layout on the first page. however, she was happy with how the last paged looked. I used the rule of thirds when positioning this.






These are the changes that I made. I moved the pattern to the top on the page, I think that it looks much more balanced like this. I also changed the layout of the second page to match the third page. Overall Rosie was pleased with how they turned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment