Tuesday 10 May 2016

End of Year Show Proposal

EOYS PROPOSAL
NAME: Rebecca Kelly

BRIEF TO BE EXTENDED AND HOW:
Beauty zine brief
I already have issue 1 & 2 complete, so for the show, I will create the third issue. I will have all three issues of the free zine at the show, as well as turning some of the illustrations into posters and prints.





Presentation wise I am thinking something like this, with a white table/ box (illustrated on the next page) where people can pick up copies of all three issues and copies of the illustrations. With it being a zine, I think it can get away with this simple approach


        Mock up of the table/box



Additional materials, fittings and fixtures required:
-       White box/ table (rough sizing is illustrated above.)



Space required:

About 2m wide(max) of wall space by about half a meter. Would work in a corner space if needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment