Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD 603 - Brief 7, Feathr Evaluation

I decided to do the Feathr competition again this year because my design last year was one of the ones that they selected and also because it was brief I really enjoyed doing. Feathr was a change to work with patterns, something I don't do that often and to make something aesthetically pleasing and creative. From doing this brief I learnt that working with repeat patterns requires a lot or accuracy. With it being just a day brief, I got to understand the pressure of working with a tight deadline and even though it was designed in a short time, I am happy with what I achieved in one day. If I had have had more time, I would have created more designs to submit. Last year I faced the problem of the colours changing once I had uploaded them to the site. The problem was that because they wall paper print would need to work in CMYK for printing, but also needed to work RGB for the website. I had to work with colours that worked within this, which had it slight limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment