Sunday 22 May 2016

OUDG 603 - Brief 9, Toolally Lookbook Evaluation

This was a really fun brief on a whole. I got to work on image styling photographs for the first time. I went out and got all the stuff for the sets and then took all the photos myself. This was also my first time doing product photography. In the past, I always felt I wasn't the strongest photographer, but this brief gave me confidence in my abilities, I am still nowhere near perfect, but I am getting better. Design wise I was happy with the layout of the book, it is something a bit different that will stand out from the rest. I think that the finished printed book turned out really well, it is one of the pieces that i am most proud of from this year. It was also the brief that went the smoothest. I thin that I planned my time really well, got it printed well in advance of the deadline. Printing seems to be something that i just always leave until the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment